24th AAS/AIAA Space Flight Mechanics Meeting,
Santa Fe, New Mexico
The Space Flight Mechanics Meeting, hosted by the American Astronautical Society (AAS) and cohosted by American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) will be held in Santa Fe, New Mexico, in January 26-30, 2014. The conference is organized by the AAS Space Flight Mechanics Committee and the AIAA Astrodynamics Technical Committee.
Abstract and Manuscript Submissions
Abstracts are to be submitted through a web based abstract submittal system. Using the web based system, authors will submit their abstract, author information and preprint before the conference. Authors will also use this site to submit their final manuscript after the conference.
Online Conference Registration
Attendees to the conference are encouraged to utilize the online registration system. Click on Online Conference Registration. Registering online will provide several benefits. You will avoid the lines at the registration table and you will have free access to preprints. Free access to preprints will only be available to people registering through the online system. Registering online will also reduce the workload on the conference organizers.
La Fonda .
100 E. San Francisco St.
Santa Fe, NM 87501
La Fonda is a Santa Fe landmark, just steps away from history and art museums, a variety of galleries and shops, historic churches and, of course, the Plaza. The historic inn's Pueblo-style architecture features thick wood beams, latilla ceilings and carved corbels. Special touches such as hand-crafted chandeliers, tin and copper lighting fixtures, and colorful tiles add character and charm. Beautiful hand-carved and hand-painted furniture and displays by local artists create a rich ambience. La Fonda has always been a local gathering spot and a hub of activity.
Hotel Reservation - Individual
Reservations will be made individually and must be received by the cut-off date of Monday, December 30, 2013. Please ensure that those requiring guest accommodations identify themselves as part of your organization:
Individual reservations should be made by calling La Fonda's Reservations Department at:
- 800-523-5002 or 505-982-5511 and then choose #1
Please call between the hours of (Mountain Time):
- Monday - Friday: 7am-8pm
- Saturday: 8am-5pm
- Sunday: 9am-5pm
Airports serving Santa Fe area
- Santa Fe Municipal Airport (SAF) is about 15 minutes driving from the hotel
- Albuquerque International Sunport (ABQ) is about 65 miles away from the hotel - about 70 minutes driving.
- Whether you fly to SAF or ABQ airports, there is a shuttle service to/from the hotel: Roadrunner shuttle and charter. Roadrunner shuttle online reservation is available at:http://www.rideroadrunner.com/
- If you fly to ABQ airport, there is another shuttle service: Sandia Shuttle Express. Sandia shuttle online reservation at:http://www.sandiashuttle.com/newreservations.html. Sandia shuttle phone reservation at: 888-775-5696. Use the reference AAS/AIAA to receive the group discount
- The parking fees at the hotel is $15/night
AAS General Chair
Dr. Donald Mackison
2207 Holyoke Drive
Boulder, CO 80305
AIAA General Chair
Dr. Ossama Abdelkhalik
Michigan Technological University
1400 Townsend Dr
815 R.L. Smith Building
Houghton, MI 49931
AAS Technical Chair
Dr. Roby Wilson
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Mail Stop 301-121
4800 Oak Grove Dr.
Pasadena, CA 91109
AIAA Technical Chair
Dr. Renato Zanetti
The Charles Stark Draper Laboratory
17629 El Camino Real, Suite 470
Houston, TX 77058